An update from Los Angeles Veterinary Center on COVID-19
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the staff at LAVC are committed to providing safe service for you and your pets.
While we continue to remain open, please help us keep our environment as sterile as possible:
- Remain in your car or in our outdoor waiting area. If a team member is not outside to greet you, call our office to notify us of your arrival. Do not enter the building unless escorted in by a team member. As much as possible, all interaction will be by phone, including credit card payments.
- Use hand sanitizer throughout your visit
- Masks are required during your visit.
- Reschedule or send a healthy family member if you are feeling ill, exhibiting any symptoms, recently attended a large gathering, may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have recently traveled.
- Practice social distancing while visiting; per CDC guidelines we ask that you maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others and avoid any contact
- Our grooming services remain closed at this time.
Please be patient as these extra precautions may increase wait times. We will continue to do our best to accommodate everyone in a timely fashion.
If you have a pet emergency and we are unable to accommodate you, we recommend MASH. www.mash.vet
We hope that you and your pet remain healthy through this time, and please know that we are committed to their care.
LAVC Doctors and Staff