An update from Los Angeles Veterinary Center on COVID-19
As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, the staff at LAVC are committed to providing safe service for you and your pets.
While we are remaining open, please help us keep our environment as sterile as possible:
- Remain in your car or outside. Call our office to notify us of your arrival. Do not enter the building unless escorted in by a team member. We will discuss your pet over the phone and a technician will retrieve your pet from your vehicle. As much as possible, all interaction will be by phone, including credit card payments.
- Use hand sanitizer throughout your visit
- Reschedule or send a healthy family member if you are feeling ill, exhibiting any symptoms, recently attended a large gathering, may have been exposed to COVID-19, or have recently traveled to an area with a high infection rate
- Practicesocial distancing while visiting; per CDC guidelines we ask that you maintain a minimum of 6 feet from others and avoid any contact
- Postpone non-essential visits including grooming, annual wellness exams, and routine spays/neuters/dentals.
Please be patient as these extra precautions may increase wait times. We will continue to do our best to accommodate everyone in a timely fashion.
If your pet needs medical attention and you’re concerned about visiting our practice, please call us to discuss treatment options.
We hope that you and your pet remain healthy through this time, and please know that we are committed to their care.
LAVC Doctors and Staff